WaterField's Latest Premium Switch Case Is The 'Dash Express', An Ultra-Light, Sleek Solution
WaterField, a San-Francisco-based accessory maker, has unveiled its latest premium Switch storage solution, the 'Dash Express'.
Available for both the original Switch model and the Switch Lite, this new case is said to offer an "ultra-light, sleek" solution for taking your console out and about, either as a standalone case or for placing inside a bag. It protects your Switch with the Joy-Con still attached and is made from water-resistant, Italian 'Forza' fabric lined with a padded, plush liner.
We've featured designs from WaterField on the site before, often recommending them to anyone with a particularly large budget for their console accessories. This new case is actually the most affordable in their Switch range, coming in at a still-pretty-pricey $39. Still, if you put a pre-order in before 15th July, you'll also receive a complimentary leather four-cartridge game holder worth $10 at no extra cost.
Dash Express Switch Case Features:
- Featherweight and slim at only 2.2 oz and .5 inches thick.
- Unique, water-resistant “Forza” material with an ultra-plush, padded liner — as soft as a puppy’s ear — protect the handheld from dings and scratches. (Also available in black ballistic nylon or tan waxed canvas.)
- Simple elastic band keeps Nintendo Switch or Switch Lite securely inside and keeps the case slim.
- Customizable add-on options include a leather 4-cartridge game holder that fits into the case (complimentary with preorders through 7/15), a carabiner, and/or a leather wrist loop.
- Designed and handcrafted in WaterField’s San Francisco sewing studio.
Pre-orders are expected to ...
More on: www.nintendolife.com