Ultrasound Systems (Diagnostic Imaging) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact)
NEW YORK, Aug. 10, 2020 /PRNewswire/ --
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05948790/?utm_source=PRN
Ultrasound Systems (Diagnostic Imaging) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact) is built to visualize quantitative market trends within Diagnostic Imaging therapeutic area.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Ultrasound Systems market for the year 2020 and beyond. The Ultrasound Systems market is driven by increased demand for minimally invasive diagnostic & therapeutic techniques, rising elderly patients population and technological advancements.
Furthermore, growth in the global economy and private healthcare insurance companies in countries such as Brazil, Saudi Arabia and South Africa will further boost the adoption of Ultrasound System. The use of ultrasound imaging is more effective as compared to other imaging techniques as it saves time, reduce costs and can avoid exposure to radiation with no reduction in diagnostic accuracy.
Each of the covered 39 country's color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes.To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available).
Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are -
Currently marketed Ultrasound Systems and evolving competitive landscape -
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Ultrasound Systems market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights -
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Ultrasound Systems market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Ultrasound Systems market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market.Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders.
In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Companies covered: GE Healthcare LLC, Siemens Healthineers AG, Philips Healthcare, Canon Medical Systems Corp, Hitachi Healthcare Manufacturing Ltd, Samsung Medison Co Ltd
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won't find in any other source.
The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for -
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Ultrasound Systems marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
More on: finance.yahoo.com