There's No Break in the Hot Weather | News for Page Lake Powell Arizona
Sunday and Monday Will Be Hot Hot Hot
The Excessive Heat warning that began Friday will continue into Monday, according to the National Weather Service.
• An extended period of very hot weather will continue Sunday and last through Monday.
• An Excessive Heat Warning is in effect starting today through Monday for the lower elevations (below 4500 feet) in Yavapai and Gila counties, as well as near Page.
• An Excessive Heat Warning for the Grand Canyon (also below 4500 feet) is in effect and lasting through Monday.
For Northern and Western Coconino County there is a chance for Heat illness for vulnerable populations through Monday.
***Increased risk to left unattended in hot vehicles or outdoors.
• Timing: Excessive Heat Warning through Monday below 4500 feet in the Grand Canyon, Marble Canyon, and Glen Canyon including Page, Lake Powell, and Lees Ferry.
• High Temperatures: 105 to 116 degrees below 4500 feet through Monday.
More on: www.lakepowelllife.com