North Dakota reports 716 new cases of COVID-19
N.D. (Valley News Live) - North Dakota is reporting 716 new cases of COVID-19, along with five new deaths.
Of the 716 reported, 131 come from Cass County.
This brings the active case count in the state to 5,652.
430 – Individuals Recovered from Yesterday (333 with a recovery date of yesterday****)
5 – New Deaths*** (404 total deaths since the pandemic began)
• None Man in his 60s from Burleigh County with underlying health conditions.
• None Man in his 70s from Dickey County with underlying health conditions.
• None Man in his 50s from McKenzie County with underlying health conditions.
• None Woman in her 80s from Sioux County with underlying health conditions.
• None Man in his 80s from Williams County with underlying health conditions.
* Note that this does not include individuals from out of state and has been updated to reflect the most recent information discovered after cases were investigated.
**Individuals who tested positive divided by the total number of people tested who have not previously tested positive (susceptible encounters).
*** Number of individuals who tested positive and died from any cause while infected with COVID-19. There is a lag in the time deaths are reported to the NDDoH.**** The actual date individuals are officially out of isolation and no longer contagious.
*****Totals may be adjusted as individuals are found to live out of state, in another county, or as other information is found during investigation.
For descriptions of these categories, visit the NDDoH dashboard.
For the most updated and timely information and updates related to COVID-19, visit ...
More on: www.valleynewslive.com