COVID-19 Impact & Recovery Analysis | EV Charging Station Market in Europe (2020-2024) | Investments in EV Charging Infrastructure to boost the Market Growth | Technavio
Technavio has been monitoring the EV charging station market in Europe and it is poised to grow by USD 5.37 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 32% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200916005801/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled EV Charging Station Market in Europe 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
• Based on segmentation by type, which is the leading segment in the market?
• The AC charging stations are expected to be the leading segment in the global market during the forecast period.
• What are the major trends in the market?
• Growing popularity of V2G chargers is one of the major trends in the market.
• At what rate is the market projected to grow?
• Growing at a CAGR of over 32%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 5.37 billion.
• Who are the top players in the ...
More on: finance.yahoo.com